For the last week, I've spent early morning hours and late nights (by late, I mean like 9:30, because #momlife) preparing for our Advent SOAP Study, which starts this Sunday. If you missed it, here are all the details.
And here are a few other things I'm loving... some of these books would make great Christmas gifts!
- "Frientimacy" by Shasta Nelson -- A really interesting perspective about friendship, belonging, and developing community
- "Abba's Child" by Brennan Manning -- A simple summary: Read with the tissue box nearby.
- "Marrow: Love, Loss, and What Matters Most" by Elizabeth Lesser -- A beautifully written memoir about two sisters and their relationship as one battles cancer.
- "Saints for All Occasions" by J. Courtney Sullivan -- If you enjoy fiction, I highly recommend. This is her latest book.
- "That Sounds Fun" with Annie F. Downs -- It's guaranteed to make you laugh (a lot) and cry (occasionally).
- "How I Built This" (NPR) -- If you have an entrepreneurial bone in your body, you have to listen to founders talking about how they started their companies. I've gone through almost all of them in the last month!
- "Coffee + Crumbs" -- If you're a mom, this is worth a listen!
See you Sunday.